Buying a car is everyone’s dream, no doubt. However, there is a different feeling when riding a bike. A feeling that is unlike any other. You might want to buy a car to impose your authority or for some other practical reason, but a bike is more than just a machine. It is your portal to being one with the wind if you’re into that. Otherwise, it’s just a cheaper way of gaining personal transport.
Well, whatever your reason is, majestic or simple, a motorcycle comes in handy quite a lot. Unlike a car, it can maneuver like a rat and get you out of places that you would otherwise get stuck in.
Here Are Some Reasons To Look Into Bikes Instead Of Cars:
- Space: Motorcycles take less space than a car. In fact, you can fit in three to four bikes in the same space as a car. This saves a lot of parking space in your garage and it also allows you to park your vehicle in places where a car won’t fit.
- Cost: A bike costs less than a car. Even a high-end bike won’t cost much more than your standard car. And the cost difference doesn’t just end here. Bikes consume less gas than cars. This means that overall, you’ll be paying less for a bike than a car.
- Fresh air: The kind of fresh air that you get while riding a bike is unimaginable inside a car.
Even though a bike costs less, if you want to buy a motorcycle and you are out of money, a second-hand bike is your only option. Here is what you need to be aware of before you buy second-handed motorcycle (รับซื้อรถมอไซค์มือสอง, which is s term in Thai):
- Engine: Let the engine run for a while before decking that it works completely.
- Frame: Check the frame for any signs of impact or other weak points.
- Suspension: Suspension takes the brunt while riding and you should ride the bike before buying it.
- Drivetrain And Brakes: Check the spokes and the brakes thoroughly before you buy a motorcycle (รับ ซื้อ มอเตอร์ไซค์, term in Thai).
- Wheels And Tires: Clear the tires for any flattening and bend before buying.
- Bodywork: Don’t get tricked by shiny bodywork. It is very easy to hide faults in bodywork, so look carefully before deeming it worthy.
- Paperwork: If there is no paperwork available while you are trying to buy second-handed motorcycle, just walk away.
Buying anything second-handed can be a hassle, but if you do it right, you can easily get proper value for your money without regretting your purchase.